Hey gang - was anyone else at Twickenham this year?

by Sapphy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Tell me I wasn't alone!

PM me if you feel more comfortable.

I was there Friday, Saturday & Sunday for family and friends. Cant say I listened to it all tho! - Although I did listen to the last "exciting" talk with the new toe light, and the obligatory beware of apostate talks...

• wobble
    wobble

I went to my last DC in 2006, and still get a bad feeling when I think back to what a mind numbing, and bum numbing experience it was.

Was Twickers this Weekend just gone ?

Did the young JW's have the usual after DC piss-up and punch-up at the Slug and Lettuce ?

We had an Apostameet at The Riverside Vauxhall on Sat 30th, well attended by close to forty happy well adjusted people,who all agreed the best thing they ever did was get out of the JW/WT cult.

• KW13
    KW13

Ah, Miss Marple. So you can eliminate me from your enquiry let me tell you. I was not there.

• besty
    besty

Sapphy, not this year, thankfully, last Twickers was about 5 years ago . . .

PM if you fancy a chat. :-)

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Oops, posted under Besty's account, that would be me above Sapphy . . . :-)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have been there in my childhood. Remember everyone running across the grass to by conifers from the stage on the Sunday evening???

• nugget
    nugget

no I went nowhere this weekend badly sprained my anckle and spent it laid up on the sofa being cared for by two children. It was nice to have a good excuse and a reason not to worry as mess piled up.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

many years now since I left Twickers a distant memory

• mouthy
    mouthy

Must be 20 years since I was at Trickenham

• cantleave
    cantleave

No - I was down the road from twickers, in Vauxhall enjoying the Apostafest!

Yes I left nugget with the sprained ankle and the kids - don't judge me too harshly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit