have i been banned?

by elderelite 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I doubt if you can be logged on on two PCs at the same time as well, so log off on the one thats working before trying the other PC again.

• Scully
    Scully

Sometimes your cookies can get corrupted - it's happened to me and a few others.

Try deleting your JWN related cookies and login again.

• Awen
    Awen

I use Google Chrome and have my "under the hood" setting at "delete all cookies after closing browser". Same for my Firefox. I don't use IE, it's way too slow.

• mummatron
    mummatron

I second Scully on this one and reckon it's a corrupt login cookie. I'm normally logged in on multiple browsers (I'm a saddo nerd, don't ask!) and on my smartphone all at the same time without an issue.

• shamus100
    shamus100

No, I think he's being lied to and has been banned, despite being able to post. Never hate monkeys - that is the moral of the story.

• nugget
    nugget

sometimes you need to clear the cache of your browser. If it becomes too full wesites don't load or run properly.

• Violia
    Violia

I swear I like monkeys and would never be mean to one. Nice monkey

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

No.

You just died and were resurrected.

JDW

• sd-7
    sd-7

Nah. The machines have just righted a wrong, for that is their purpose, elderelite. Your purpose, of course, as is the purpose of all life, is to end. WHY do you persist in not realizing it? WHY, Mr. Elite?

--sd-7

agent smith

• elderelite
    elderelite

thank you to all for your responses and suggestions but no luck still...

long story short I use my smart phone an lot to post. It has worked great until yesterday. now i cant log back in with it. I cleared the cache, cookies and history several times. Nothing. I unistalled and reinstalled the broweser. Nothing.

I logged out of my desktop and back in with no problem, so clearly (as should have been obvious) im not banned... but i feel like it

I dont know what to do at this point... what i think is screwing me up is that the "validation" wont show on my smart phone. No matter what rendering i try to use it just wont show the validation and (i think) therefore denies me logg in rights....

lol at sd btw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit