have i been banned?

by elderelite 20 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

seems silly to ask since i am posting a new thread but i cant loggin from the location i typically use. This computer just happened to have me saved as logged in.....

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm not sure you can log in from another computer EE if you're banned.

Why on earth would you be banned anyway? . . . have you been naughty lately?

• elderelite
    elderelite

i didnt log it on the computer im on now, it was saved as me logged on... the location i typically use tells me "sorry an error occured" everytime i try to log in. the computer itself seems fine and lets me do anything i normally do. I'm afraid to log out here and try cause i dont want to lose the ability to ask for help...

and have i been bad.... could I say no worse than usual...?

• Violia
    Violia

I get these glitches all the time. Mostly mine has to do with IE9 . I am witting a post and suddenly I am on another page that shows I am logged out. Usually hitting the back button works, but at times I have lost my post. The board does not work with IE9 , so use compatibility mode. I have also seen some other odd pages that indicate I can't do what I'm trying to do. ( post???) Gremlins.

what did you do?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Delete cookies on the 1st computer and try again. If you like you can just find the cookie for this site and delete just that one (browser tools / privacy tab).

• Simon
    Simon

If you were banned you would not be able to post at all!

• sizemik
    sizemik

I've noticed some unusual new glitches too of late . . . but never been unable to log in. Might pay to leave the computer you're on logged in until you get some "noo lite" PM Simon perhaps? What's it in Canada now . . . bout 3pm?

ED: Ahh . . . there he is . . . must be browser glitch

• shamus100
    shamus100

I certainly hope so. Your hatred of monkeys has been duly noted, and the moderators, I believe, have taken the appropriate action.

• sizemik
    sizemik

monkey lovers . . . all of them!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Make sure you have the right password. (maybe change it first to make sure you have it correct??!!)

Try the 'cookie delete' thing.

Try logging on with Firefox or another browser.

Cross your fingers. Hope something works for you!

It sucks when you have to start fresh with a new account because you've lost your password...

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit