Mystery Letters of "Human Apostate" talk 2013 summer convention and its connection to Lev.5:1

by Bill Covert 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Up date a half hour after I hit the send button I got a phone call from son breaking a four day silence. So I guess things are not as bad as I thought. I make no apologies for anything said here as merits of this post stand exclusively on the technical accuracy of why the revision in the RNWT and how that relates to the understanding of the "two witness' rule.

Bill

• Listener
    Listener

Bill Covert, it's good to hear that your son is okay.

I don't see why you should be spending so much money in getting your story posted. These cases should all have been reported to the police.

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

I need to make a correction and a sincere apology. About three years ago when Barbara and I were getting to know each other she had some traveling to do I offered to help on the expenses. She made it quit clear that she does not accept donations so as to stay clear of personal gain issues. I said I would send her something to help with traveling expenses, she had no idea at what the amount would be. This was prior to a project we came to work on.

This post I did yesterday was a very emotional post in that I am at the very last point as to whether I am actually going to literally be able to save a life of a son. He is the reality of the wickedness and evilness of the church shunning policy, unfortunately that policy has the power to kill. There is a very special something in the works that has the power to break down shunning barriers with in families. I have been waiting on that project just like in the movies as to will the cavalry arrive in time to save the day. I did not word things pertaining to Barbara accurately for that I do apologize. She works very hard to keep her act above any reproach and I muddied the waters.

Bill Covert

• vienne
    vienne

Bill,

I know this isn't at all pertinent to your post, but do you descend from William R. Covert, a 19th Century evangelist and debater?

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Listener The matter which was a $4.250M unregistered securities swindle went to the District Attorneys office, which at that time had posted in newspaper that due to budget issues they would no longer be doing white collar crime, only violent crime [white collar crime is way more expensive to prove a case than murder]. They sent the case to the SEC, the Feds sent it the State Dept of Corporations, The Dept of Corp. only operates in Civil Court hence only has power to fine, no prison time. The swindler in my story had an employee take the fall for him. Also at that time the elder abuse laws were not what they are today.

The WTBS has a structure to handle these types of issues the Service Dept. Sitting on the Northern California desk was a Merton Campbell [check this web site Randall Waters post as to the Red Bluff molester"Henderson" to realize what a fuck up he was as to competence, he cost the WTBS a lot of money over that screw up] some how Merton Campbell got pissed when I called him a "servant on a horse" Eccl.10: 7 when he assigned Ray Dale the writer of the prospectus to investigate a $4.250M fraud. That one move opened the way for a deception of the Service Dept by elders who were investors into Ray Dale's schemes, the interesting part of that deception was a JW Patent Attorney who was turned by Ray Dale for the fact he to had a part in the scheme. The Lev.5:1 [per 1987 Wt. article "A Time to Speak When?" commentary on Lev.5:1] part is two letters of criminal investigation that elders of another congregation refused to forward to the Service dept thus allow Merton Campbell the opportunity to correct his error. I mentioned in the original post that I was asked by Barbara Anderson if per chance I was the man in Northern California who wrote the most offensive letters of anyone in the USA during her time in Bethel and that is a bingo! I also wrote those letters mentioned in the 2013 "Human Apostate talk". Check the recent topic where the question was asked, Did anyone ever remove a elder? Sir I am one tough SOB!

If you were to take the time to open your new RNWT to Lev.5:1 you will see something brand new never commented on by the WTBS or any apostate web sites, just me.

Now all you need to do is figure out how it fits to the lessons learned in the movie "Spotlight" and SNAP and you will be up to speed on just how important that one little change in the church's own Bible really is.

Bill

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Vienne That would be a pleasant surprise. I got WTBS on one side and alcohol on the other and I don't belong to either. And I am too afraid I would find losers if I did family tree.

• zeb
    zeb

wow! I feel stunned at the revelations you have raised.It just goes on and on.

If some one in the US would pursue the matter of child abuse as you have the financial machinations.

You get the 'John the Baptist' prize a veritable son of thunder.

Please send your account onto the Australian Royal Commission. while it is not of the Australian situation it is further background.

• jw news 2017
    jw news 2017

Hello Bill,

I can see how there could easily be something going on with their 'translation' of Leviticus 5:1

'reporting'

... And how that would relate to the child abuse issues.

The only thing that comes to mind, is, to share that with the:

Australian Royal Commission

&

Charity Commission for England and Wales

&

IICSA ~ Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse

They can all be contacted directly via their websites...

The latter two, are still gathering information, so if this can assist the process...

As for scholarly help, in being able to understand and convey this in a way that others will understand ... Winston, from the YouTube channel :

'Watchtower Examination'

is the only person who comes to mind...

To increase your chances of getting a hearing, I think it would be good to not give them the whole truckload, all at once, like in your original post.

Just focus on defining, as best you can, your understanding of Leviticus 5:1 and how it relates to the child abuse issues.

Like how you wrote the first part...

And if you hit the paragraph space key, a bit more often, it makes it easier to read...

I wish you the best of luck

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

John the Baptist huh, if that be true than there is someone coming behind me of whom works at a much higher pay grade level than I do. When he appears he has the ability to open eyes far beyond the level than I ever could. Truthfully where he went with Lev.5:1 I only know enough to get myself in trouble, and you will learn about it at the same time I do.

Lev.5:1 has nothing to do with child molestation's. It is strictly a courtroom proceeding. Google commentary on Lev.5:1 go to Bible Hub if you are sharp enough and you have read my post with the mind to understand you will see something very interesting.

But realize I am only the fore runner of the one who is packing the real "Thunder"

• James Jack
    James Jack

Bravo my friend! I have never met a Mechanic who can carry himself the way you have on these various issues. You have my attention. To get your story out, maybe you could shorten it to several paragraphs and send it to several News outlets, it just might get published by some. Also, Youtube is always a good format to get the message out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit