2 months dating and

by Dudu 25 Replies latest social relationships

• White Dove
    White Dove

I agree with Broken Promises.

Two months is nothing to celebrate.

It's a flash in the pan compared to a long term relationship.

I'd go with the year thing.

Underwear for you from Frederic's of Hollywood is a nice gesture, though, and appropriate at two months if you two are that into sex by now and if you don't mention the two month anniversary.

Cuz that would sound weird, like BP mentioned.

Just my opinion.

I'd say a nice tool set would be way too expensive and way too early.

Men like good tools that cost a bit.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I dont get the celebrating of nonyearly anniversaries. I mean isnt the sex enough? I hope my guy hasn't been expecting gifts.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I dont get the celebrating of nonyearly anniversaries. I mean isnt the sex enough? I hope my guy hasn't been expecting gifts. LOL, miser.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Actually, it just occurred to me that "ani" (ano...anno...anni...)means "yearly."

There is no anniversary here, folks.

Well, there might be if you're in HIGH SCHOOL!

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

After a session in the sack girl asks boyfriend why there are shelves of stuffed toys beside the bed to which he replies " you may choose one from the second shelf."

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Buy a sheet of polythene and some cling film and a tub of Haagen-Dazs ice cream, ...then see if he gets the point.

• Scully
    Scully

Dudu made it clear that she's a 29 year old virgin and has been dating this guy for 2 months.

She also says that she's 32 and single and very lonely. Does her boyfriend know?

I still can't figure out how a person can be 29 and 32 at the same time. Any guesses??

• mummatron
    mummatron
    I still can't figure out how a person can be 29 and 32 at the same time. Any guesses??

Scully - I once had a housemate who told everyone she was "27" but her driver's license said she was 36! I think you can go backwards once you hit 30 for as long as you can get away with it. I'm 28...

After a session in the sack girl asks boyfriend why there are shelves of stuffed toys beside the bed to which he replies " you may choose one from the second shelf."

Really Luo bou to? "Stuffed" toys - that's very subtle. LMAO

Buy a sheet of polythene and some cling film and a tub of Haagen-Dazs ice cream, ...then see if he gets the point.

Witness My Fury I'm now seriously concerned about your ice cream eating habits! Ben & Jerry's would be better. And it's half price in Sainsbury's this week.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ya i agree undies and don't even mention the two month thing... just have a good evening!FS

• Dudu
    Dudu

Thank you guys for the replies !!! It is true, 2 months arent a big deal.... ill keep it simple :P thanks folks, and i am 29 for those keeping track of my age :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit