2 months dating and

by Dudu 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Dudu
    Dudu

I would like to buy him a gift for the 2 months.... nothing cheese or that would mean toooooo much, .... Im lost lol some advice??

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Depends if he''s 16, 26, 36, 46, 56, 66, 76....

• Dudu
    Dudu

He is 25 :)

• mummatron
    mummatron

Go out and treat yourself to some nice underwear. You know what I'm sayin'...

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Men can misconstrue your intention so easily. The underwear is a gift for both of you. He won't feel as though he is supposed to produce a ring. Plus, after only two months, do you really know his taste to hazard a guess of a gift? Something inexpensive and comical might work but it is chancy. Underwear is the way to go.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

A tool set or tool box, tickets to the game, anything from Best Buy, Steve Madden boots, a case of beer, a nice bomber jacket, oh and did I mention some Steve Madden boots I still rock Timbs myself, but not as much as they hurt my feet, but my father has a really nice pair of Madden boots, and I seen other guys with the same boots, and they're sick to me. No Country For Old Men has me feeling cowboy boots as of late too.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Are you going to do this every two months? Every 3 months?

I've never seen the need to give gifts for dating on a monthly basis, unless you don't see the r'ship lasting more than a year. And if it's not going to last more than a year, why waste your money on them?

Wait until you've been dating for a year, and then it's something worth buying a gift for.

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

Just take him out somewhere or buy something not too expensive. If he's a gamer, buy him a game. Tickets to a concert or sporting event or a movie. Treat him to dinner. Buy him a bottle of liquor. Don't make a big deal out of two months or he might think you are too clingy.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Sponser a trip to Bethel, and invite him. There's truly no travelling experience that can compare to a Bethel tour. Maybe you'll meet one of the faithful and discreet slave, maybe even the black one. He's like the Jackie Robinson of the annointed and I heard he signs Bibles.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Buy matching rings with "Dudu and _____ forever".

He will be pleased that you view your r'ship as permanent so soon into the r'ship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit