Update On Elder Suicide

by Nat 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Simon
    Simon

That's very sad news Nat ... it's such a shame that some don't get to hear the information that could save them or get the support they need which is so sadly lacking within the org.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I'm also very sorry for your loss. You have friends here who care and who will listen if you need to talk.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Nat, I am so sorry for your loss. Please extend my condolences to your sister-in-law and neices and nephews.

• Beans
    Beans

Yes it is on the net but I can`t remember where I believe it is from a JW link.Try a search on yahoo.ca or sympatico.ca and click on canadian search only.It is from the Parliament Liabrary sept 1992 called Jehovah`s Witnesses:Disfellowshiping and Shunning or e-mail me.
    Beans

• Nat
    Nat

I can't get over all the support that I have recieved here!!! I hope I didn't make you all feel bad for me, that was not my intentions. I'm wanted to let you all know, also, that I'm changing my name to Tinderbell4125, just so you'll know in the future. Long story, but thats what I'm going by in the future, K! It's for security reasons, I'm sure alot of you understand my situation....when you have to go underground! Nat....opps, I mean Tinkerbell

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nat
    I'd just like to echo the sympathies of others and offer my heartfelt condolences.

This is the link to the Canadian Library of Parliament research you were asking for: http://users.uniserve.com/~renford/parlimen.htm

Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

• Nat
    Nat

Thanks Nic......I'll check it out!
    I'm changing my name to Tinkerbell..Just wanted to let ya know! =:o)

• Beans
    Beans

Thanks Nico
    Beans

• outnfree
    outnfree

Dear Nat,

My condolences on the horrible loss of your sister-in-law's twin.
    Very sad situation.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

Nat, I just wanted to express my sympathy. I've known so many 'almost suicides'; I can't imagine any of them accomplishing the act. I'm so sorry that the WTBTS did this to him....

They couldn't even give him a decent funeral.

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit