Is my son being attacked by Satan!!!

by discreetslave 11 Replies latest jw friends

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

A few days ago my 2 year old said to me " I don't want to go with daddy, I don't like the Kingdom Hall. I want to stay with you mommy."

Now poor baby has boils on his butt!!!

• watersprout
    watersprout

Lol. Babysprout would always say that when one of us was staying at home...

Burning WT books helps heal the bum boils!

Peace

• blondie
    blondie

Has he had boils before? They are caused by staph which is on parts of our body all the time and can get into an opening in the skin and cause infection. Once having had boils, the staph can stay in your blood system and bloom forth at another time.

I would suggest taking to your healthcare professional, doctor and/or nurse.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/boils

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Pm for you, discreetslave. Could you let me know what happens, or if you don't want to contact him? Thanks. Blondie- I sent you a pm a month ago. I don't think you received it?

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Discreetslave- Very sorry, my pm doesn't apply now, cjw won't answer my questions. What a waste of time... Sorry to interrupt your thread.. Just to warn you, cjw is about to report you.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I reported myself I forgot the rules my mistake.

Blondie we went to the dr. he's on meds.

• shepherd
    shepherd

If your son's butt is being attacked by Satan I suggest Holy Petrolium Jelly - it scares off the demons in no time.....

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Poor baby he's in so much pain. Instead of getting behind him Satan is on his behind.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm sorry your son is in pain. I hope the meds work really speedily for him.

I don't like the Kingdom Hall.

Sensible lad! He's 2 and has already discerned the truth about the WTB$!! It is a real pain in the backside!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Poor little lad - it's horrible when kids get boils.

Buy him a smurf doll to cuddle for comfort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit