Any "Breaking Bad" fans?

by Dagney 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dagney
    Dagney

Just wondering. I think I ended up tuning in during the second season but soon became hooked. It was interesting seeing the repeats of the whole seasons leading up to the season premiere two weeks ago.

Any other fans out there in xdubbyland??

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

One of the greatest shows ever.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Downloaded and watched the 3 first series in a week! Then last night I watched the 2 first episodes of serie 4...I'm addicted to Heisenberg.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

We've been trying to for a long time, but never on time. We just ordered the first two discs from Netflix.

• watson
    watson

You will like, B.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

That show's as addicting as Meth

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Brian Cranston RULES - Was hooked on the show when it came out and teased us with a measly 7 episodes for season 1. Then we waited a YEAR for season two, etc. etc. 13 months to get this tiny little season, but they are great. Is it my imagination or has the actress playing Skyler put on a few pounds? Who cares tho- great show! And I am re-watching from the beginning again while I wait for the next season 4 episode.

The only other show in this class would be The Shield. Gritty and hardcore.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'm glad there are others who appreciate it. I think Leo is a fan as well.

What did you all think of the season premiere?!!! Ai yi yi!!!!! Those drug lords are nuts!!!! Talk about the unexpected with this show! I also think the camera work is phenomenal...the angles, the framing...it's wild.

Beks...I'll be interested to hear how you like it. It was a wee bit much at first for me...then the quality of the acting, direction, story just hooked me.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

been addicted since season 1. One of the best shows ever.

This season so far has been worth the wait.

• cab1000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit