sincerity and faith

by myohorengekyo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

You know I love you, Shelby, and to be perfectly honest, it wasn't meant to be confrontational at all. It was just the term "integrity" popped up again and my mind has been working on that word all week.

I had originally written most of that content to a dub who sent condolences after my mom passed. This dub was like a second mother to me when we were "in" and I care very much for her. But she signed her email, "Waiting for you to return." And so I replied, explaining why she'll be waiting a very long time, and the email turned into an integrity-themed soapbox, I guess. So when I saw the word again on this thread, I just regurgitated my feelings from that email, primarily with the JW contrast in mind. It was more observation than anything else and I later realized it didn't really belong.

Anyhoo, I realize we've had our debates, and we'll probably never share the same perspective regarding the Dude, but I respect you on a number of levels and hope your freedom to believe whatever makes sense to you is never taken.

• AGuest
    AGuest

You know I love you, Shelby, and to be perfectly honest, it wasn't meant to be confrontational at all.

I DO know that, dear Tim (the greatest of love and peace to you!) and I did not find your comments confrontational at ALL , truly! I only meant to relay that spiritual integrity requires intellectual integrity as well (else, why NOT believe in the IPU?)… which I didn’t get that YOU got. But I’ve probably allowed myself to “over” post these past few days (I get a bit of a "bug" from time to time and, well...) and, as a result, a bit of “attitude” may have inadvertently bled over from [an]other thread[s]. If so, I totally apologize and ask that you please forgive me!

It was just the term "integrity" popped up again and my mind has been working on that word all week.

Well, doo-dah! “Great minds”… and all that! LOLOL!

she signed her email, "Waiting for you to return."

{{{Shudder}}} I don’t know whether to say, “Oh, you poor thing!” about YOU… or about HER – LOLOLOL!

It was more observation than anything else and I later realized it didn't really belong.

Ahhh, yes, I understand. That’s probably why I didn’t see the “spiritual integrity requires intellectual integrity” part from you! LOLOLOL!

Anyhoo, I realize we've had our debates, and we'll probably never share the same perspective regarding the Dude,

Absolutely no worries…

but I respect you on a number of levels

And I, you…

and hope your freedom to believe whatever makes sense to you is never taken.

Takes a free person to say that, dear one… and another to be able to receive it and genuinely wish it in return. Which I do!

Peace to you, dear SBC … and glad we cleared all "that" up – LOLOL!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit