Just possibly the worst song in the history of music

by JeffT 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL This song fits with Jeff's view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Gs4xGw1Eg

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Lee Greenwood's America song is the worst thing I've ever heard.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Lee Greenwood's America song is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Yeah. I remember after 9/11 happened, radio stations would play that song constantly. Goddamn you Bin Laden!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Paul McCartney is very special in my life. Along with millions of other fans, I find it hard to believe that the person who wrote, Hey Judge, the Long and Winding Road, Get Back, A Day in the Life, Nowhere Man, And I Love Her, Here, There and Everywhere could write The Lovely Linda with Flowers in her Hair and Another Day. His Freedom song after 9.11 was an embarassment but he only had a few days. The spriti was more import than the regular song details.

I get sick listening to most hip hop. Truly sick.

Experimental music, a la John Cage also bothers me no end.

McCartney insists on performing lackluster songs at his concerts. These hardcore fans who paid thousands for tickets are in ectsasy at his main body of work, then he takes a break and performs from one of his albums that sold 5 copies. Everyone remains seated, people make cell phone calls, I will always bring a book. People from sheer ectsasy to sheer boredom. Artists say some of his work embarasses them. Yet he can be sublime. Very strange.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

The Christmas song that Paul Mcartney does is the one song that can send me screaming for the dial.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm pretty easy to please musically, but You Light Up My Life makes me want to strangle someone to make it stop. But then I was there in the 70's when you simply couldn't hide from it.

NC

• steve2
    steve2

Surely on anyone's list of the worst ever songs is that JW un-classic, House to House. The leaden beat, the moronic message, combined with JWs doggedly plodding singing, render this the most banal song ever published in the twentieth century and possibly ever.

• Violia
    Violia

I was just going to say " you light up my life" too and will add" MacArthur Park"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit