Waaaahhh!!! The Pentecostals have my OH held hostage in a field

by mummatron 12 Replies latest jw friends

• mummatron
    mummatron

Well, OK I admit I exagerrated a little bit there. They don't actually have him held against his will. He's stuck in a field in Essex being paid to do the sound for some Pentecostal convention/rally/festival thingy. Poor guy has been stuck there since Saturday evening and won't be able to leave until Thursday evening.

The same Channel 4 documentary film company behind 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' had been trying to film it for a forthcoming production, however the Pentecostals got pretty narked about them filming people without permission so had them surrender their film and ejected them from the site earlier. What does that telll you..?

Oh and he told me on the phone earlier that he's getting pretty f'd off with being repeatedly told that he "needs to repent and embrace Jesus" and doesn't know if he can stick listening to their BS until Thursday. This is coming from a tolerant, easy-going kinda guy.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Okay, this is where a little pentacle worn around the neck can be a handy thing....

• mummatron
    mummatron

LOL Zid. The daft thing is he only packed company branded and inoffensive t-shirts to wear whilst there. Normally he wears the typical goth/metaller tees with pentacles and fantasy art etc.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Meh [as Shamus says...] maybe he picked the right clothes, after all...

If he were wearing his usual Goth stuff, they'd either try to drive out the demunzzz then and there, or throw him off of the site...

I was approached by a "Born-Again" once, who shouted a similar question, "Have you been SAV-ED?!!"

I've always regretted that I wasn't quick-witted enough at the time [I was still a beaten-down little JW...] to reply, "I'm a Buddhist" and dance off singing "Hare Krishna"...

• Awen
    Awen

When they ask if he has found Jesus....tell him to respond this way.

"Sigh...Did you lose him AGAIN?"

• Awen
    Awen

When they ask if he has found Jesus....tell him to respond this way.

• ziddina
    ziddina

^ AH, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

• mummatron
    mummatron

it Awen. PMSL

• rebel8
    rebel8

What's an OH? I first thought it must be a Big O, but I see you're talking about a person.

• mummatron
    mummatron

OH = Other Half

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit