How many of us are in a Helping Field??

by lydia 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lydia
    lydia

Okay - here we go again..How many of us are in a helping field?

I liked Larc's post on my last thread - and want to explore it too - why did you choose the field and did you do so before or after the Borg??

So Lets see how many of us there are..I bet alot.

This includes Lawyers,and heath professional as well as therapists and teachers...
    Lets hear from everyone!!

Lyd

• nytelecom1
  • Trixie
    Trixie

I am in a helping field. I am a teacher at a junior high school. I was going to college shortly before I left the borg. I didn't attend meetings for several years while finishing college. My family and I finally disassociated ourselves last year, which was my first year teaching. I chose to be a teacher because I love it. I like being with young people all day. They're funny and I see results from my work. I was a teacher's aid in college and knew I wanted to teach.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Nyt, calling people fat is not helpful.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

I work with the mentally handicaped. It gives me great pleasure to know I'm making a difference in someones life.

Oh my god..what does that say about me. Am I destained to be in the org. forever. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

DIAMOND

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i'm a child support collections officer. i guess to half my clients i'm helping them and to the other half i'm hounding them!

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I work at a private school for children with learning disabilities.

Anton

• Trixie
    Trixie

I am in a helping field. I am a teacher at a junior high school. I was going to college shortly before I left the borg. I didn't attend meetings for several years while finishing college. My family and I finally disassociated ourselves last year, which was my first year teaching. I chose to be a teacher because I love it. I like being with young people all day. They're funny and I see results from my work. I was a teacher's aid in college and knew I wanted to teach.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Diamond:
    Calm down pal, take nice, long, deep breaths!

I work in the health sector. I get lots of goodies on Blood, etc., and in fact have a copy of "Perioperative Blood Transfusion for Elective Surgery" adorning my desk right now.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I am..it is my duty to help obese people
    http://www.enviroweb.org/mcspotlight-na/case/factsheet.html

Nytel, what's a good, "no-part-of-the-world," loyal JW like yourself doing supporting a politically-oriented organization like Greenpeace?

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit