is there anyone from plymouth or around here

by becky203 10 Replies latest jw friends

• becky203
    becky203

i would like to meet more brothers and sisters around the area. as in the congregation i go to there is more adults than young people .thanks guys!hope you enjoying the lovely weather

we having.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hi Becky,

Most people on this site are ex JWs (although there are a few current JWs here like me).

If you want to meet other JWs in the area, the best way is to visit other congregations.

I hope you'll make some new friends here though, even if they're not in Plymouth.

• looloo
    looloo

hi becky , my son is a medical studant in plymouth , had i stayed in that religion i think he would be wasting his life cleaning windows today instead of doing volenteer work in a hospital and orphanage in ghana and doing something really usefull , hope you find out the truth like i did , all the best x

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Becky - I hope you haven't been frightened off. My brother used to live in Holsworthy, his congregation had an average age of 100 - lol.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

where would you like to meet? at cap'n jaspers at the barbican?

spent a few good days there and know several JWs there too... but i guess that after one year of being registered at JWN, although you only wrote 2 posts, you must have noticed somehow that this is mostly an ex-JW or undercover ex-JW site. DEEMONZZZZ!!! RUN!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That's usually because the young ones left.

Find out where they went .............. and go there.

• hubert
    hubert

Why do you want to meet people from this site, Becky, so you can turn them in and make points?

Just asking.

Hubert

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Plymouth UK?

Plymouth Michigan?

Plymouth Indiana?

Plymouth Massachusettes?

There are in fact, 28 places in just the US called Plymouth.

Sooooooo.... depending on that, we might be able to better direct you. Of course, if you mean Jehovah's Witnesses, when you say 'brothers and sisters' you might be looking in the wrong place. But I hope you stick around, and see the other side of things. You don't have to say a word, just open your mind to discussions underway. Welcome.

Jeff

• moshe
    moshe

Here is a Plymouth Hoe (UK)- not a hooker, but a place where lookers watch the ocean.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Was the photographer Italian, by chance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit