Review and Comments on the New Elders Book

by MrDarkKnight 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• leonbus23
  • AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

The new elder manual is nothing more than more of THEIR "laws"... which the "wolves" will use to "snatch and scatter" the sheep. By giving them this book, the "hired man" (WTBTS GB) has, in essence, "abandoned" the sheep TO such "wolves" (elders, COs, DOs). They (the GB) don't have to step up or get involved when a "sheep" cries out (due to be "snatched" by a "wolf")... because, well, there is the book. And so long as the "wolf" is "going by the book"... well, no NEED for the hired man to do anything, is there? Certainly not SAVE the sheep from that wolves. It is their way OUT, dear ones... a way for them to justify their literal abandonment of the sheep.

Dearest DarkNight and DaringHart... peace to you, both, truly! I am directed to say to you, by means of the holy spirit granted me by my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH:

You are loved... your prayers have been heard... and so, now, GO YOUR WAY... in PEACE... BOTH of you. Your sin (as to your respective conduct while WTBTS elders)... is forgiven and so is NO more.

I, SA, have spoken this truth to you just as I heard and received it from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH... of Armies.

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• leonbus23
    leonbus23

masturbation is untouchable. pun intended?

• Violia
  • outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

So....hypothetically speaking....how could one relatively new guy on here obtain a copy of this new book?

• brads1988holmes
    brads1988holmes

how can i get a copy of the new elders book

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

how can i get a copy of the new elders book

...become an elder, lol. Would a PDF be as good?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1bqpcc4mm7cpf13/Shepherd+The+Flock+of+God+EN+2010.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit