My friend and mentor has published his first novel ... at 84 years young!

by compound complex 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear fellow bibliophiles:

Today I received my own copy of Who's Killing All The Lawyers? from A.G. Hayes, that in payment for trimming the grevillea. He has helped me immeasurably with my writing, principally with his cheerful but practical encouragement. He was in British intelligence, which widespread experience serves as a basis for much of his work.

By the way, Mr. Hayes has been writing for 60 years ...

How's that for persistence?

Check this out:

http://newbookjournal.com/2011/06/savant-books-a-g-hayes-whos-killing-all-the-lawyers/

Thanks,

CoCo

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Good for him. Looks like a good read.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, sooner, for posting.

Having read other work by the author, I can agree with you!

All the best,

CoCo

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Outstanding! I'm gonna put it in my amazon basket if it's there. Tell him congratulations!

My number one writing partner/critiquer lives in London. She's Welsh and lived here in the states and has moved to London. Her input is so valuable because she views language a bit differently.

Which reminds me, I still have to read her latest and rip it apart and hand it back with her bleeding heart! Thanks for the reminder. I got work to do.

NC

• compound complex
    compound complex

Get to work, NewChapter! Looks as though we have some goals in common. Good for us!

I'll pass on your words of encouragement to A.G. BTW, his book is available through Amazon.

Many thanks,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

bttt for A.G.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Wow . . . well done to him!

The description does make it look like a good read too . . . an adrenalin pumper a la Grisham perhaps?

At 84? . . . I've still got 30 years to come up with a decent plot LOL

• compound complex
    compound complex

He's given me hope, Sizemic, as he told me that I have 20 years to catch up with him, so to speak.

I've really enjoyed some of your latest pieces and hope you continue doing more.

All the best,

CoCo

• talesin
    talesin

WOWZERS! That is awesome !!!

I have asked the library to purchase it. I'll know in a week or so. It worked the last time, for Brizzy's book!

Also, I like the idea, as it means not only does a copy get bought, but lots of folks get to read it who otherwise couldn't. :)

I read the first couple pages (love Amazon for that!) , and it's gonna be a good read.

:D

tal

• designs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit