Were there 2 witnesses when you were DFd?

by FatFreek 2005 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nugget
    nugget

2 elders questioned us one had all cantleave's internet posts printed out the other said he didn't want to look so one witness effectively told the other witness that it was grounds for df'ing.

They wanted us gone and all the protestations of love were as empty as the doctrine they supported.

• Dudu
    Dudu

It is funny though ... I know an elder who was also in bethel at that time being in a JC for sexual inmorality , to a 19 year old boy who had sex with his girlfriend .. years later the elder got married and after a year was D'ed for gay activities while in Bethel, of course with another Bethel guy who happenned to be married as well :O Double standards??? By the way, Im new here but i think is wonderful place.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Welcome Dudu....hahahah love typing that name...dudu

CHG

• Dudu
    Dudu

Dudu is a nickname which means beautiful girl in Turkish :) so call me a turkish friend :)

• glenster
  • bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

blondie: "... two people stay overnight alone under the same roof without a chaperone"

Not so according to the new ks10 book.

Last public transportation gone, bad weather, husband out the door unexpectedly, etc. and you are all set.

And what about that preoccupation with nightly visits - What? No one does do the deed any more when the "light gets brighter"?

• Awen
    Awen

In my case I told them myself of what I had done. They asked if I had used a condom to which I replied "no". So it was just my confession alone. But I know they did still use the two-witness rule at that time.

Their response was that since it wasn't pre-planned and the result of "being in the wrong place at the wrong time", they weren't going to DFed me UNTIL they gave me the ultimatum to kick the person and their boyfriend out of my house. Yeah I did a bad thing. But I decided not to heed their advice and told them to stick it. I also told them I wasn't convinced that JW's had the truth because of the overhwelming evidence of a lack of real love and only a strict adherence to rules (like the Pharisees).

That didn't go over very well.

I didn't care. My "worldy friend" forgave me and we are still friends (20+ years) to this day. I'm also friends with the woman (his exgf).

Since then, of the 300+ witnesses I knew, I have only spoken or met a handful, except when I go to the Memorial to partake (just to piss the Elders off) and speak to the other DFed people there (to further piss the Elders off).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit