How To Deactivate A Cat

by metatron 31 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
  • noni1974
    noni1974

I saw that yesterday. LMAO!!!

• Glander
    Glander

I have used the technique of gripping a cat like that but the bulldog clip is perfect. I know of a couple of guys who could have used that trick. They were going to "fix" a good sized tom cat. They began by trying to force the cats head into a rubber boot. The plan was that the cat would be immobilized while they removed the family jewels. A half hour later they were on their way to the drugstore for gauze, tape and antiseptic. For themselves, not Tom.

• talesin
    talesin

oh, Glander, that is just so wrong ... I would love to put your friends' heads in a vice and amputate their testicles, cheap sobs

This would be a good method for stilling my friend's cat; I am currently ridding him of some bad furballs, poor little Phil has had a rough time, losing his 'person', and shuffled around for a few months before my friend took him in a year ago. I may give it a try ,,, gently ...

tal

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well,

That just ruined the thread. I can't believe people are so freaking cruel!

• scary21
    scary21

I love cats

• rebel8
    rebel8

Jesus, I hate seeing that. It's not funny--it's not safe to do that to an adult cat. It can do serious damage to the cat.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I like how when the fella pulls the clip off and the cat looks around like "WTF!"

• LV101
    LV101

how can anyone be cruel to helpless, beautiful, cats --- or any animal. i'm with you talesin! makes me sick thinking about them hurting the tom.

• talesin
    talesin

rebel ,, I was thinking that too, you're right ,,, and wondering if I should try just holding his nape while making the little cuts into the furballs with my scissors ...have been clipping away at them for a while now and they are ever-so-slowly getting smaller -- the worst one is gone (it was about 5 inches long on his back, and the poor guy was in pain every time he moved), and daily brushing is helping of course. It beats anaesthesia,,, though taking a a while.

LV - yah,,, I was watching a fishing program the other day "We catch and release!" ,,, showing this amazing, HUGE tuna,,, having fought for hours for its life,,, and then they just cut the line and leave a 6-inch hook in its mouth ---- people make me ashamed to be human.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit