Joliette's 1 year anniversary in apostateland. I ain't going back to Jehovah-town....

by Joliette 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

...I'm suppose to be going to the district convention this August, and I'm also going to bethel in August also, for <-------'investigative reasons'. This WILL BE my last convention. I'm bascially going just to say goodbye to everyone. I can't believe I'm officially 'on the other side.' I started my search at the end of 2009 by reading crisis of conscience. I still want to read Steve Hassan's combatting my mind control. I've recently just found out how harmful the bible is, and although I'm not a 100% atheist I am an agnostic-apostate. I'm SOOOOO HAPPY that I found out about the truth about the truth.

Thank you all for your wisdom and kind words over the past year.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Nice post Joliette . . . I'm happy you're happy.

Going back to Bethel for "investigative reasons" . . . sounds exciting . . . I'll look forward to that thread.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks sizemik. Yeah, I'm actually going in the middle of next month. I'm gonna keep a journal. I'll post my experience. I have to go back, well, first and foremost, to visit NYC and just to 'make sure of some things' if you know what I mean. Its gonna be a big act during the whole trip!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Look after your self my dear. You have raised my curiosity.lets know how it turns out

Give my loveto all at bethel

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Y'all are a hot mess!

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Go`in down to Jehovah Town.

Them people need to Learn how to Boogie..

http://www.amasquerade.com/images/products/1920s_30s_40s/44R_redtoneontone.jpg

mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• Joliette
    Joliette

^ LOL Outlaw.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Good luck on your research. (Yes, I smurfin' say 'luck')

Congratulations on your findings so far. Please get to COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL. It helps a bunch.

I wish you well saying goodbye. Will your friends know it's goodbye or just you? Either way- Good for you.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Good for you, Joliette. Hope the best for ya.

• ultrabimbo
    ultrabimbo

hey mouthy, thought you were hasta la vista, baby!

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit