No Room For George

What'd I miss?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Love and hugs xx

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yeah, me, too - what'd I miss??? But thank you (I think), dear CL... and the greatest of love and peace to you for thinking of me, even if I don't quite know how and why... as well as to you all!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, scratching her head... and "pondering"...

P.S. Dear GN... the greatest of love and peace to you... and STOP THAT... PLEASE...

• watersprout
    watersprout

An ode to Shelby

There once was a woman called Shelby,

With hair in an afro and wine in her hand,

People respected her from across the pond,

She loved her Lord and her puppies too,

Her faith is strong, her Love is great,

We love you Shel cause you are ace!

Peace my sister

• cantleave
    cantleave

Shelby - I refer to you comments below from Godrulz thread:-

she makes a big deal about Christ as the Living Word

The ONLY Word, dear one... living or otherwise. Because it IS a big deal. It is THE "deal". Indeed, the ONLY deal!

(as do I),

Ummmmm... no. Go back and read your posts. All of them, if you need to. Read how many times you've "made a big deal" about the Bible being the Word of God... and how any times you've done so with regard to Christ.

but seems to have a problem with the Bible as God's written Word

Because there is no such thing, truly. God's Word... is ALIVE (meaning, LIVING). Because... HE LIVES. The Bible is not alive, dear one; it does not live... or breathe....

This was enlightening! If everyone applied your understanding of what "God's word" is, we would not have the bible based bigotry and hate demonstrated by the likes of certain evangelicals and southern baptists!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ummmm, muah! and thank you kindly, dear W'Sprout (the greatest of love and peace to you!)? But it's really not necessary... or deserved. Truly. Whatever it is I "did", I'm sure is what I should have done, so...

So, can we just move along now, perhaps to a thread giving much deserved accolades to someone else (like, say, those whose work created this site that allows us all to express ourselves and our individuals truths openly and honestly, and those who assist them)?.

Seriously, nothing more to see here, folks... but, again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who's starting to squirm...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@((Shelby!!))..

Your loved..Your going to have to deal with it..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit