Red States/Blue States

by snowbird 34 Replies latest social current

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I live in a blue state.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

A lot of blue states are mostly red, geographically. The Blues tend to mass in the cities.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Flyover country tends to be red.

Syl

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'll let you take a guess. Below is what our State Flag looks like.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The Flag of the State of Mississippi was adopted by the U.S. state of Mississippi in 1894. It is currently the only United States state flag that incorporates the Battle Flag of the Confederacy.

The above information is from Wikipedia.

I would say, RED.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• undercover
    undercover

Well, LWT.... back in the day the South was hardcore Democrat. Lincoln was a Republican, remember?

So old blue and new red makes middle aged purple, right? LOL

• james_woods
    james_woods

But it is completely arbitrary. If anything, it seems backwards.

Exactly my point - but then, what real difference does it make?

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

All I know is these two sections of my state are pink: San Franfreako and West Hollyweird.

As for the rest of the state, I really don't know, nor do I care. I mean I really don't care about the pinkys either. I was just making a point concerning colors, even though that color was not what you were looking for. I realize that blue and red were what you were looking for, but what about white. I mean blue and red are on the flag and why not make some states white states, not as in race, but as in the color white and then we can divide up the nation into three parts.

JDW

• Diest
    Diest

I want to fly the Stars and Bars with a large stamp across it that says TRAITORS.

Colorado is a Blue state now...:)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Warlock, the nation is already divided, irreparably, it seems.

Traitors is apropos for some, Diest.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit