Who thinks that I am intolerant as a born again Atheist?

by AK - Jeff 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Who thinks that I [and other born again Atheists] am intolerant?

[Hey, why not? It worked to get Godrulz 32 pages of thread - and he doesn't even make sense in what he said. What the hell?]

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I think you're as much as intolerant as Theodorus was!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    What the hell?

His antics seem to strike a chord with many people here, no?

-Sab

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't know about you, but some atheists are intolarant in a similar fashion to super duper fundamentalists. Some, not all.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That was a serious attempt to get enough people posting on your thread. Maybe even repeatedly.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

We all know that atheists are stubborn, arrogant elitists who can't stop bothering other people with their belief, or lack thereof. I know that I spend a lot of time telling my coworkers that religion is the cancer of the earth. They all agree with me and don't understand why I make such a big deal of it. Maybe it's because of 27 years of indoctrination.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Who thinks that I [and other born again Atheists] am intolerant?

I've found a great deal of intolerance in your posts over the years. I don't think someone that considers theists to be idiots (as has been the tone I've noticed from you) to be a tolerant person.

I say this as a person that has no problem with atheists. They are some of my best friends in real life.

And yes, I know this thread is meant to be a joke.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm generally okay if the other person is okay with me. When they start preaching and telling me I'm going to hell, I push back. Otherwise most people wouldn't even know my views. Since this site encourages the discussion, we all come out stronger than we normally do in RL. Because in my RL it's not usually the topic of discussion.

NC

• JRK
    JRK

I think you respect other people, but have a strong viewpoint. You are also willing to change as you learn. It hasn't been that long ago that you were looking for a church to attend.

JK

• Glander
    Glander

I am very tolerant of intolerance.

I think everyone should respect everyone and everything.

I think we should save the Polar Bears and that everyone be nice.

As I recall, I am one of AK-Jeffs mentors. He is a smart guy. I also get along pretty well with BTS, another smart guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit