So, as it turns out, I was quite the Zombie.

by stray 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum, Stray.

It's nice to have you pop your head up and say hi.

Cheers

Chris

• sizemik
    sizemik

A warm welcome to you stray . . .

I enjoyed reading your opening post . . . not so much parts of the story of course . . . but you have a nice way of expressing yourself. Looking forward to your continued participation.

Nice to hear stories like that tal . . . also TimT's Dad . . . could the frustration be increasing perhaps? . . . here's hoping.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Welcome stray!

I'm also glad you're here and hope you help your wife and loved ones out of the cult as well.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome.

Since you are still young, I hope that you get the education you could not previously.. you write well and would enjoy reading great literature, history, etc.

My husband, an elder for twenty years, my daughter and I are all out. My daughter is graduating from University with a degee in Biology this December.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Settle in and make yourself at home.

the only friends i was able to keep were two of my bible studies who I discouraged from further interest in jws and one lady who left at the same time. Of course my husband who also left and that's it.

Old return visits and bible studies are great sources for finding new friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Welcome, Stray! Great introductory post. Looking forward to your continued participation here.

Also, I've sent you a PM. (click the little envelope by your name in the upper right corner of the page - you will probably have to do it twice for the message to show up - it's a glitch in the site software)

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Welcome Ex-Zombie. Good post!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Stray, I think that because you are leaving for the inhumane treatment of people, you will be a powerful force for good in the lives of others. I wish you the best.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit