Hurt Email or Hate Email

by Snowboarder 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

transhuman68, thnks i have no idea why do they even bother to read my blog if they don't like it, and they comment that my goals are unattainable, ya maybe for them, why don't they try, at least i tried and i'm going to give it my best it's better to fail but you tried then to never try. Sometimes i think we humans are scared of failure, but you never know if you don't try. you need to have confidence in your self.

Everyone please read my new post!

http://sochiolympicgames.blogspot.com/

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”

Michelangelo

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”

So, true, i still don't understand why they bother reading my blog if they don't like it, and if anyone has facebook please message me i'll send you my info and add ya. Well Jehovah's witness are odd......everyone JW unadded me on Facebook, expect 2, they don't care that's i'm not a JW. i don't care if they don't want to be friends then fine. I was very much disappointed with one friend that i used to go skiing with,

What do u think of my blog? Any comments or suggestion's? It's my birthday in 3 days.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Great blog.

I would suggest using a grammar checker, but that's just me, coz I'm a fussy bugger.

If a Dub trashes you, leave it there for an anti-witness for the non-dubs who have no idea how nasty this cult's members are when they are not putting on their smiley face at their door. Leave an appropriate comment of your own.

What are you doing for your birthday? I can't be there with you, but that doesn't mean I can't raise a glass with you. What is your salute/prost/cheers?

Chris

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Hi Snowboarder, and happy birthday for the 25th (?)

My experience of jws is similar, even the ones who seem nice, attack the messenger as soon as the message isn't what they want to hear.

just reply that if they think it's an apostate blog they shouldn't read it!

person used a really stupid illustration he said he really wants to fly so he flaps his hands and nothing, he said that like my goals unattainable and unrealistic

Sounds like a poor sick turkey jealous of an eagle!

Zum Wohl! Retro

• Quentin
    Quentin

"...So many Witnesses give up the best part of their lives for the Watchtower Society, and get nothing in return. They trade the reality of their lives and ambition for the illusion of being part of 'God's chosen people'. They end up living second-rate lives, never doing what they really want to do..."transhuman

Sigh....I'm one of those, with no time left to pursue anything, college, trade school, no resources to fall back on, nothing, nadda, zip, zilch, ZERO. Your doing something with your life Snowboarder. Your outside the box following a dream a passion which gives you depth and character. What do jw's have? Miserable petty boring lives. That's why they comment on your blog, send you e-mails. There bored spit-less. There miserable, don't know how to build up, only how to tear down.

When there not wandering up and down the street banging doors pestering people there doing all they can to fob off their miserable, myopic lives on someone else. I'm rooting for you, don't know a thing about snowboarding, or how difficult it may be to master. Do know it's got to be harder and more challenging than having glazed over eyes while shoving a watchtower under someone's nose. Enjoy your life SB because you've got one, they don't. Do you have to wax snowboards.... like surfers wax their boards?........Whising the best for you and to you.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

They keep sending the comments, i have no idea why they bother reading it, if your going to attack me both bother, i'm don't care anymore i'm here and your there,

Quentin " ke surfers wax their boards?" Yup, we do wax our boards, i have no idea how surfers wax there boarders but i'm create a video how to wax a board!

Postive note my new website should be up and running in a mouth, i'm working hard on it i have a ton of school work, but the future is postive, the newset news is i can't wait to do races, i just need to save up to buy a race board, bindings, boots, and a season pass for a local mountaina and a rail card. :P read my blog to stay posted on the lastest news!

Here's the comment:

Dude! Think about what you're doing! You really want to trade people who really love you for people who are encouraging you to be selfish? They don't want what's best for you. They want what's best for themselves. They are selfish and so they're encouraging you to be selfish so they don't feel bad about themselves. Being selfish is not all it's cracked up to be. It makes you miserable.: So, i'm doing somthing selfish, ummm. my freinds don't seem selfish, i dont't think i'm doing anything selfish!
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

the correct answer here is "Sack up, Nancy."

Having said that, "Looks like somebody forgot to put his big girl panties on" is also acceptable.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

EntirelyPossible, i don't understand your comment,???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit