I seen a hot celebrity actress in the supermarket but she shows too much cleavage, should I date her?

by unshackled 17 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

RuPaul, satire, whatever.

• badseed
    badseed

she's a celebrity? then it's definitely silicone, but sure you can date her.

• talesin
    talesin

advice you're looking for? okay, you asked for it!!! lol and hahaha

celebrity? so, are you a star f***er?

I've turned down *hell, can't remember his name* ,, cute celeb ... damn ... ahh, Dwight Yoakum (sp?) ...his bodyguard came over and asked me if I was interested in 'having a drink in his room with him'. WHAT-ever! I said "No, he looks too greasy".

What is a celebrity?? Just an effed-up person who has a lot of followers ... I can find them in RL, don't need to be a (and I'm thinking of guys here) another notch in someone's lipstick case.

YO!

yes, incredibly cool,,, but something you want to do? Naah,, she's probably no good in bed anyway

xo and LOL

t

• shamus100
    shamus100

You should make fun of deaf people. I heard they were all stupid anyways...

• badseed
    badseed

or blind people. I heard they were all stupid, besides, they can't read this.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Not to mention people with four toes... gawd, they are so dull! :D

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

If she is a celebrity and goes to the supermarket, this means she is excentric. You might stand a chance.

• unshackled
    unshackled

talesin, think you are confused. Dwight Yoakam is a female no? That is the celebrity I'm talking about...she's hot besides the too much cleavage.

shamus, blind people only have four toes? I did not know that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit