London - 30th July ? "Drinks By The River" , The Riverside Pub, Vauxhall from 4.30pm

by besty 40 Replies latest members meetups

• dozy
    dozy

might even manage it down myself maybe. would be nice to meet you guys & gals....

anyway - i usually sleep under vauxhall bridge with my compatriots when in london. can any of you provide sufficent cardboard?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dozy - Please do!!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

We would love to join you but have plans that weekend.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

I'll try to be there, if the wife gives me my pocket money, lol!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• besty
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Wish I could be there. The only consolation, I won't have to drink over-priced flat London beer, but have a goos one.

SF

• Open mind
    Open mind

@ Slidin Fast?

"I won't have to drink over-priced flat London beer"

Did you even take a look at their web site? I'll agree that the price is probably pretty high given how nice the view/venue looks. But how do you get "flat London beer" from this?:

"Young’s award winning beers take pride of place on the bar alongside the continents best loved premium lagers. With a new guest ale every 2 months there is always something a little bit different to keep your taste buds guessing."

Sounds great to me besty!

Sure wish we had made it down to SoCal to have a pint with you and Sam when you guys were on this side of the pond.

Sigh.

I raise a virtual pint in your honor.

Cheers.

om

• besty
    besty

cheers OM - we will be back!

BTTT for those who love beer and the association of their fellows - warm or flat matters not a jot. (that applies to the fellows, not the beer ;-))

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Gutted, I cant be there. Going with son and hubby to a Star Wars, Doctor Who convention thingy in Margam Park. Have fun you lot and promise me you wont behave. Thanks for sending me the info Betsy x

• nugget
    nugget

I am sorry to miss it. Unfortunately youngest has gone into mega meltdown at the end of term and will need a few days of quiet to recover. keepCantleave will represent us well I am sure.

Look forward to the next one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit