JWmatch dating site

by sspo 16 Replies latest social relationships

• sspo
    sspo

After my divorce four years and still attending the meetings i joined JWmatch.com as a non-paying member, eventually

after i stopped going to meetings i wrote on my profile that i was inactive and after four years i have 63 "fans"...... sisters

interested in me, from all over the world, as young as 29 and very pretty.

It looks like the sisters are so desperate for a mate that they would be interested in almost a 58 year old man.

Very sad that many will stay single and will never have a chance to find LOVE.

Anyone interested in meeting them? I can send you their profiles??? :)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

No offense to you (I don't know you) but that is sad.

But the reality is, once a single sister is over 30 her chances of getting married are next to none. It's no wonder they are desperate to find someone online.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I had given up on finding anyone,and was waiting for the new system,like so many women in the org. my age or older.

If it really was the "truth" I thought it was worth the sacrifice. But,at the same time,that desperate state,led me to examine the whole thing,so that,I could see whether or not it was worth all the sacrifices.

If I had gotten married and had kids earlier,I probably wouldn't have bothered examining the religion critically.

• Dudu
    Dudu

I agree with you emptyinside ... i am 29 and i have the same feelings , but maybe was a good thing not to have more attachements to the religion, as husband and kids,,

• St George of England
    St George of England
    It looks like the sisters are so desperate for a mate that they would be interested in almost a 58 year old man.

Better an old man's darling than a young man's slave.

George

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Yep, imagine the ones you could snare from a third world country. Russian women don't seem to mind old American men with money. I read an account of Japanese female-American servicemen marriages in anthropolgy class. It was fascinating. The American men wanted a dumb, submissive Asian wife. American women scared them. The Japanese women, on the other hand, were gutsier than the typical Japanese woman. They had the cunning and sense of adventure to leave their culture.

They were marrying opposites and the divorce rate was astronomical.

I am older and feel it is never too late to marry until I am held incompetent or die. There is such a sharp lack of brothers! It must be a single man's paradise or maybe they need a baseball bat to keep women off. African-American women have faced a similar dilemna.

Of course, with the Internet, you may have hits from men over 80 and never know it.

• fedup
    fedup

I'm looking sister late 30's or early 40's who has faded.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

On the internet, anyone can be a woman.

• moshe
    moshe

My wife, who is Jewish, was a never married JAP who took a chance on a gentile at the age of 45. She had gone to Jewish single weekends in the Catskills, Chicago and even a singles cruise sponsored by a Jewish singles club. A year after we married I converted and two years after that we adopted a 3 year old girl. We have been married almost 11 years and we have a wonderful marriage and family. I doubt that many spinster JW women would marry outside of their faith.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    sspo
    sisters are so desperate for a mate

Band on the Run

African-American women have faced a similar dilemna.

A 40-year-old African-American Jehovah’s Witness sister residing in USA gets 'taken' by a Nigerian, on JW Match

https://ghanacrimes.blogspot.com/2024/04/man-remanded-for-uploading-nude-videos.html

full scoop:

Man remanded for uploading nude videos of a lady he lured into relationship

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/Man-remanded-for-uploading-nude-videos-of-a-lady-he-lured-into-relationship-1927380

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit