Please don't send me a link to the new elder's manual

by EntirelyPossible 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

We shouldn't post them here because of legal reason, so whatever anyone does, please don't even think of sending an email with a link at [email protected]. That would be unethical and it shouldn't happen. So please don't.

I hope I have been very clear in that I do not want the link, and certainly not at my personal email address of [email protected]

Thanks for understanding!

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Thank's for reinforcing the rule Entirelypossible, and just so you know I did not just send you any sort of "elders manual" to the email in your post. If you recieve a email with an attachment however you should still probably check it out anyways, just to make sure it isn't called "Shepard the flock of god.pdf"
    -sharpie

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Thanks sharpie. I sure am glad you respect their rules and didn't just send the thing I am not now looking at. If I was, I would say that it has the relevant information I needed on page 60, section 10, sub-item 1, but since I don't have it, don't need to see it and am not looking at it, I won't.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

**snort**

(damn allergies)

• cantleave
  • cult classic
    cult classic

NVL - you are hilarious

Sharpie - lol

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Thanks, I usually try to be more subtle, but I was in a hurry :)

And who is this NVL person? I am EP :)

• jdhf
    jdhf

sharpie...can you please send it to me so i can make sure you didn't send the wrong thing??!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

sharpie is just sending pictures of puppies, rainbows and butterflies. Isn't that what the JW world is like?

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

pm me your email :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit