I'm Home!!!!!Wonderful Picket

by mouthy 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Is Ted on JWN? I don't know if I know him or not. :)

• dgp
    dgp

Great for you, Mouthy!

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Well done Mouthy!, My dad's convention is next weekend at Coventry Richo Arena. Are any of you guys going to do your stuff here in the UK ? Please say you are as my dad is a arse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Mouthy!!..

It`s true..You picket and you get Applauded..

Rick Fearon pickets and he gets 10 pages of "Stop being a Moron..Fearon" ..

You never make any wild claims and you don`t treat people badly who don`t agree with protesting..

You simply share what you have done and Everybody Loves You..

Who do People find More Acceptable?..Obviously it`s You..

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_253/1206929080JbEvtx.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

I didn't make it to the ASSembly today Grace as I found out a few in my old congregation were going to be there today as they had missed their own. If they saw me, they'd probably report me as a 'possible 'postate' and I figured it wasn't worth the hassle.

Glad to had a good time!!

• Quendi
    Quendi

I'm glad to read that you were able to talk to some people. I admire their courage in spending some time with you. I know how I used to ignore protestors who showed up at conventions I attended. But they did not take the effective approach you and Ted did, and that may have made a big difference to me. Anyway, if you got at least one person to think about the history of the organization and how it proves their claim of being God's exclusive channel to be false, then you have done quite well.

Quendi

• sherah
    sherah

Go Mouthy and Ted!!!

I'm wowed at the brave souls that asked you questions and that you had materials on hand for proof. Very effective! Google will be on fire tonight!

• mouthy
    mouthy

But they were told today again NOT TO GO ON GOOGLE.....

• sherah
    sherah

They will follow that advice like they follow the "No Facebook" warning.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Grace, you rock!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit