snowbird

LOl @ Bek.

She semi-shuns me during DC weeks.

ROFL @ EP.

For real!!!

Syl

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

We are totalitarian if we try to take our children's lives away from them.

They have to see the outcomes of their choices; no parent can know what outcome his/her child gets,

psychologically, emotionally in terms of self-competence.

Safety, yes, is a huge issue now, and lots of parents are so busy they don't even know what unsafe is.

Vaccines are unsafe, antibiotics cause problems, GMO can't be digested; fast food is unsafe, sugar is unsafe.

Public schools are unsafe (completely), tv, video games & media are all programming-unsafe.

Even people outside the Organization are banding together to protect themselves from Corporate Not-Sees doing business-as-usual.

My kids are not witnesses; none of them and none of my grandchildren watch teevee. It insults intelligence.

What's missing from our lives is what is Sacred--

values, rituals, habits and friends that make us remember who we are in the sight of God.

Constantly being in "ministry school" never gave me the feeling that I was a beloved child of God.

So I turned to being silent, taking walks, writing down my ideas, listening to tones & sacred music.

Different ways helped me to keep a balance at different stages in my life; but the JW "GRIND" wore me down.

I have to admit that. The constant and never ending judgment: "You're not good enough and you'll never be good enough"

made meetings a real trial after a while. I went there to get built up, not cricitized to death.

So, maybe if we actually provide down-time for our kids that makes them feel happy, maybe they'll STAY happy Witnesses.

But a continual grind of just meetings, meetings and more meetings is a real drag on the Soul.

Shechaiyah

• jefferyjones
    jefferyjones

Wow! :) you're a good parent! you say your daughter is a complete slut and are proud of it.

can i have her digits? i'm looking for a good time this weekend and i think your daughter could fit the bill.

nah! lol you don't have a daughter. you just came on here to bash JWs. sad.

although it would be sadder if you really did have a slut for a daughter and were bragging about it. what kind of sick person does that?

so either way you one messed up person.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Jeeez... ^^^^^

Another damn troll...

• sd-7
    sd-7

So just because a woman wears a black dress (length and cut unspecified) and heels, she's a slut? Oookay...

Anyway, this is great. I'll just use my imagination, for one, but for two, it's good to see she's talented enough to be recognized by non-Borg sources as being awesome. That's always good for the soul. In a small way, it shows her that she can be special, valuable, acceptable, JW or not--though she might attribute it to a Joseph/Daniel effect of 'I'm a JW and therefore by definition am successful in what I do'....

Either way, you must be proud.

--sd-7

• ziddina
    ziddina

Snowbird, congratulations to your daughter!!

Even tho she's a "devout JW", perhaps there's hope???

I would LOVE to see her choose financial security and co-workers' respect over the misogynistic denigrations and urgings to remain "poor, unmarried and childless" that she must be subjected to, at times, in the Kingdom Hall...

Zid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Wow! :) you're a good parent! you say your daughter is a complete slut and are proud of it......JefferyJones

Her daughter is a JW..

Dumb Ass..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello everyone

Syl I'm so proud of your daughters accomplishments, trust, she will wake up oneday

the same sister that studied with me and my daughter, is tryin' to friend my daughter

on facebook, this is the same sister who warned us about the internet, and don't associate

with non JW's . I told my daughter if she can't socialize with us because of our non JW status

ain't no need to be sly and do it on facebook. what a hypocrite

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, WasBlind!! Good to see you posting again!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Zidd

usin' my daughters laptop can't post much cause she's on it all the time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit