My JW Daughter Engaged In "Bad Association" On Friday Night

by snowbird 31 Replies latest social family

• snowbird
    snowbird

She attended a local club for her company's celebration party.

They were saluting her for doing an outstanding job.

She wore a pretty little black dress and those heels again. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/212671/1/Baby-Girl-Gone-to-the-Convention

I tell you, that girl is getting bolder and bolder, or is it more and more brazen?

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• JRK
    JRK

Brazen can be good!

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ya..I like Brazen too..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

pictures or it didnt happend!

hihi :-)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

You would honestly think that the Org would be saying "great you are a shining example through your hard work and it is great that you are being recognized for it"

Instead it is " you shameless hussy dressing like that, and how dare you do a good job have you seen you report for this month?"

It is a no win situation.

I like Brazen conduct sounds soooo well um so dirty!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh that's great Syl. You must be so proud. Too bad your daughter is so brazen though!

But seriously, congratualations. When my own daughter makes me proud that way I feel like I could burst. At those moments if anyone were to criticize her I'd be handing them back their heads.

NC

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, one and all.

I am proud of her.

I'll be only too glad when she wakes up to the fact that the WT will use her up, then drop her like a dirty rag!

They aren't worthy of her.

Syl

• Joliette
    Joliette

Syl you and your daughter are always in my thoughts. Peace and love from Wisconsin.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Seriously. Pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit