My HDTV sits just feet behind the wall that houses my computer. I have a g-router for my laptops in the house.
- I thought of running HDMI interface to my Tv, but alas no HDMI outport on my computer.
- I used to use a laptop with VGA, so considered doing the same with my desktop, but alas no VGA port on my desktop computer.
- I have considered a Wifi Blue-Ray player.
- I have considered a Roku player.
- I have considered a game console.
- I may eventually opt for google-tv or one of the many tvs being produced wi-fi ready. But prob not ready for that expense just yet.
I would appreciate suggestions and experiences from those who have experimented, successfully or unsuccessfully with any of these options or others.