My uncle who is an Elder has been warned not to ''talk or meet grandson''.

by RULES & REGULATIONS 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

My cousin( who was disfellowshipped many years ago) told me that he cannot speak to or come over to his grandfather's any longer.

He would stop by every month or so just to see his grandfather and grandmother. They are both in their 80's and not in the best of health.

My uncle who is still serving as an Elder would talk to his grandson only when his grandson would visit his house. Well,someone found out and snitched on my uncle. Now,he's being warned that if he continues to talk or meet his grandson he will loose his position as Elder.

My cousin said that the next time he sees his grandfather will be at his funeral.

• fade_away
    fade_away

A spiritual tragedy. People shun in our religion. In Medievel times people tortured and killed and even in modern times some people kill in the name of the God of peace and love. It almost seems like everyone is worshiping Ares the God of War instead of Jehovah.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Destruction and hate--that is the true core of this religion. This is unforgivable.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Tell the Elders that he is no longer talking to him, but he still comes to talk to his grandmother and he isn't a big enough prick to deny her a relationship with him.

• wiser
    wiser

This is tragic. Can you imagine jesus treating somone like this? I can't.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

A big fat F@#K YOU comes to mind. Seriously!

• blondie
    blondie

There's always the phone...who could know then?

• metatron
    metatron

Oh yeah, you Watchtower defenders? Tell me about how your beloved organization is not "extremist" , as the Russians say.

metatron

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

The false dates,the service time slips,the boring meetings,the cuts in printing,the ''generation change'', and how much money the WTS has DON'T BOTHER me. This bothers me! This can happen to me or you. You will have no contact with your family or friends. Only if you ''return to Jehovah'' will they take you back.

SHAME ON YOU WTS!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This highlights one of the most destructive aspects of this particular high-control group. They tear families apart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit