News Of The World Is Shutting Down!

by NewChapter 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Remember the Fox reporters that were fired after doing an in depth report on Monsanto? They were told by FOX to lie about what they found out, and they refused.

• talesin
    talesin

"Faux News" LOL!!!!

Yah, News of the World has that reputation. Those rags are so boorrrrrinnnggg.... I never understood why people buy them? Best form of protest ---- spend your money elsewhere.

(hahaha, I was gonna say dollars,,, then, no,, it's pounds,,, no, no wait! is it Euros now? oh, well, I'll just say money and be done with it.)

tal

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well we managed to destroy Glenn Beck. The money spoke. The only companies that would advertise on his show anymore were the ones that catered to fanatics. They sold gold and survival equipment. The pressure won't let up on FOX--but unfortunately they have a tendency to draw back just enough to prevent full-scale rebellion. Still--Glen Beck gives me hope.

And now--I'd like to share a precious bit of info I gleaned from inhaling foxygen:

Tide goes in, Tide goes out. Never a missed communication. No one knows why.

Edit to say: Talesin I like Faux News too. I also like MOX News---they produce videos on youtube. "We watch Fox News, so you don't have too!"

NC

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

News of the World certainly demonstrated how low some will go for a news story.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Richard Wiseman is quoted as saying.....The News of the World closing is the same as a murderer handing in just one of their guns. True or false?

• nugget
    nugget

Andy Coulson is expected to be arrested tomorrow he authorised payments and knew about the hacking.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Just great....NOW where are we supposed to get updates on Bat Boy?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Spending Sunday morning reading News of the World would be even more torturous than attending the WT Study!

George

• IMHO
    IMHO

There are apparantly 10 million people who would disagree with you George.

I'm sure they all do it along with the government.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The New York Times is read by the people who rule the country.

The Boston Globe is read by the people who think they should rule the country.

The News of the World is read by the people who dont care who rules the country, as long as they have big boobies.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit