Comments please on," Jesus Dismantles The 1914 prophecy: on the "Watchtower Leaks" SITE

by pedal power 11 Replies latest jw friends

• No Room For George
  • AGuest
    AGuest

The following also proves the WTBTS' 1914 teaching to be wrong (may you all have peace!):

"JAHVEH says to my Lord: 'Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet. JAHVEH will extend your mighty scepter from Zion; you will rule in the midst of your enemies.'" Psalm 110:1, 2

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he (God) has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he (Christ) must reign until he (God) has put all his enemies under his feet." 1 Corinthans 15:22-25

Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect*, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.** Hebrews 5:8-10

*The NWT Reference Bible footnote says "inaugurated". **Melchizedek was a priest AND a king, so one who is a high priest "in the order of Melchizedek" would also be a king.

All Bible versions expose the false teachings of their authors through the contradictions between what such versions state and what their authors teach/state is "truth." Happens with each and every one, including the NWT. Cannot be helped. Because they lean upon their own understanding rather than what they receive through holy spirit. In this way, they are "caught in their own trap."

But that's what happens when one considers the Bible "the Word of God"... rather than giving that honor and glory solely and completely to theonly One who IS such Word (John 1:1, 14; John 17:17; John 14:6; John 8:32, 36; Revelation 19:13), the Son of God. The first (Bible) will always let man down. Sooner or later. Because it is translated, transliterated, compiled, and published by man... in particular, the "scribes" ("Woe, to you... scribes!").

The second, my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, who is the Son and Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... JAH, who is the MOST Holy One of Israel... did not... and never will.

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit