My Art, tell me what you think

by noni1974 28 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Love the coil pot!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Coooolll.... The faces have a primitive, Polynesian flavor about them that is very interesting... With hints of African masks and Tibetan masks, too...

• umadevi
    umadevi

Wow! I like the box and the coffee mugs. How long does it take to produce a mug?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like the faces too.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm thinking a dash of Persian also.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmmm... Persian...

With a slight addition of that upright headdress, I could see "Hittite", too...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

They're all really good, but I like the box the best. I took a pottery class in college, and I sucked at it.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like them all, except the coil pot. That style doesn't really appeal to me. The masks are great.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Each project get about one class in total to produce. That's about 5 hours. I've only been doing this for about a month. I've fallen in love with it and I plan to take classes when ever I can. This half of the class is hand building, so everything you see was made by, me decorated by me, carved by me, and soon to be glazed be me. The next class I can take is when we learn to throw pots on a wheel. I am so excited to learn that. I really love this.

Not bad for someone who swore up and down that she was not creative or talented in any way. LOL Thanks everyone!!

• talesin
    talesin

Awesome! I love clay .... the coil pot is quite a piece of work, and the faces I love.

keep at it! Glad you have found your passion.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit