A Lawyer Examines Jehovah's Witnesses

by Nickolas 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poppers
    poppers

Would someone who ISN'T "blocked", pleeeeze post my response??

Done.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thank you very much, Poppers!!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Does he ever reveal his name? Location. Area of practice?

No public relations or marketing firm is going to suggest this stunt. Is he a lawyer? Does he mention where he is admitted to practice?

Maybe he is an actor, supposed to look, the way people imagine a lawyer should. Note he is not black nor female.

• poppers
    poppers

Thank you very much, Poppers!!

It was my pleasure, zid. Let me know if you want me to post something else for you.

• 30 years out
    30 years out

Except for being born and raised Roman Catholic, my Grandfather told of the very same experience. Some stories are classics and no matter how many times you tell them they never get old they are timeless. It is all too scripted for me to buy it.

It will make for a wonderful dinner conversation using the Yearbook as a guide, or do they not print that anymore?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

ogod---that NARRATOR! I'm having flashbacks.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks again, Poppers, but I pretty much said it all with that post... I'll have to go back and see what others have posted since that time. Most of the comments were pretty skeptical, to say the least...

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The # 1 shill cult is Scientology the Jehovah's Witnesses are #2

Shill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shills are often employed by confidence artists. The term is also used to ... Both the illegal and legal gambling industries often use shills to

NOTICE:Alert to the general population of readers.
    Nearly all the Jehovah Witness supportive pro-cult post ARE SHILLS
    JW followers who PRETEND to be non-JW so as to appear to be *objective* neutral commenter.
    Look up shill definition this describes the phony deception *wolf in sheeps clothing* Jehovah cult they pull this shill jazz all the time and Scientology does the same stunt!
    WHY? Cause they cannot refute the negative criticism so they obfuscate,
    shill,sock puppet and shoot the messengers with ad-hominem attack post.
    Do you want these *fraud for God* charlatans at your home?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit