I'm in love with a not so active witness

by Snowboarder 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

http://www.snowreports.co.nz/

Read it and weep

You are on the wrong end of the planet at this time of year.

Let me know if you are ever coming down our way. We have a spare room.

Chris

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yeah Buddy . . . most fields are up and running . . . as the above link will tell ya . . . keep an eye on it.

More snow on the way in the next few days . . . seasons started a few weeks late . . . but August is usually the best month anyway.

There's a room here too if you're keen. Me and Chris have got both Islands covered between us.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

"Read it and weep" LOL

that made my day, i'm really miss the pow! I'm close to Swiss land, and they have summer glacier skiing, but i need to save for my German University.

Thnks Black Sheep & sizemik for the offer, i can't afford it yet, may be next year.

and on a funny note i'm being attacked for going to study German in University the JWs from Vancouver say i'm stupid for studying that i won't finish my studies. HAHA we will see how will be the stupid one when i'm done my Law & Finance studies at University of Frankfurt

On a sad note i lost my Ski friend in vancouver, he said he can't be my friend because i'm no longer a JW, WOW well i made new friends here, and they are way cooler then any JW, we all read getting drunk....may be i should not be posting that, it's a German thing...Drinking Beer! The Beer is so good, the JW in vancouver were like i should not drink....etc... I almost in New Zealand the flight next to my flight to New York was to Auckland i could have quickly when no was watching run in...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You can't be in Germany and not drink beer - it's traditional!!!

Glad you're making new friends Snowboarder - I'm really proud of your progress so far

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Yup, true and people get upset if you don't drink it, my uncle was like to me just drink the beer do what the host says...LOL

• sizemik
    sizemik

lol @BP . . . don't forget in Aust and NZ it's almost compulsory!

@snowboarder . . . next year will come soon enough buddy . . . plus the earthquakes might have settled down by then. We'd love to have ya.

You sound like you're doing good . . . and it sounds like some "old" friends might be a tad jealous of your freedom. Just keep yourself safe and keep truckin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit