I'm in love with a not so active witness

by Snowboarder 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

I'm in love with a girl that is not so active in the witnesse and since i moved to germany she is in vancouver, we only talk though facebook. i don't know to break the ice to her that i'm no longer a JW, i really do love her and her personailty and etc. I don't know what to do i send her a post card and told her anytimes she is in europe to tell me i will fly out to everwhere she is to meet up. She is 2 years younger then me. I miss her and i don't know how to tell her i love her. there is a song in serbian that a man will do everything for the girl he loves but never tell her.

Ps if anyone has time please visit my blog http://sochiolympicgames.blogspot.com/ and comment and please do me a favor and click on one ad if it's not hard! i'll be your best freind forever! :)

Good day mates and yup, enjoy life!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

What's the name of your blog dude?

• garyneal
    garyneal

good luck

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If she still thinks there is any possibility that the WT was selected as God's sole mouthpiece, she is damaged goods and she will burn you bigtime unless she wakes up first.

Keep your mind on your snowboarding objectives.

Chris

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@Snowboarder:

Yes, I'll agree that it's a really cool thing to be smitten with someone... as long as she feels the same way. If she doesn't, dude, you already have a problem. But we're already putting the cart before the horse here.

Is this young lady ready to leave the JWs? Think hard on this one. If her heart is even halfway in it, you have an even bigger problem. It's unwise for anyone to date an XJW who really isn't an XJW in their mind and heart, even if you're an XJW yourself and you understand 'where she's coming from'. If someone hasn't committed themselves to leaving the WTS, a relationship with them could easily explode in your face. As Chris has already stated, a person who's heart is with the JWs is damaged goods.

Tread carefully my young friend...

V665V665

• partydelights
    partydelights

I fully agree with @Black Sheep and @VampireDCLXV

I know it’s hard if it were to fail, have you think of methods to “hint” to her you’re out of WT?

You may not want to burp out your status with WT in one statement. How about express “positive concern” regarding certain issues you think she might be able to help resolve? For example, ask her to explain the latest “generation” understanding. Then bring out an older publication like “You Can Live Forever In Paradise on Earth”. Voice concern why the 80 years from 1914 was changed. That’s all. To avoid being label an “Apostate”, do not accuse WT, yet.

Of course, there are many more issues. I personally like the photo of the pyramid of CT Russell. Very few people in the 20 th century have the “privilege” to be buried under one. Also, I like the “subliminal photos” in the “Knowledge” book. That made my wife realize how Satanic WT is and prepared her for our departure together.

I think you’re able to gather more materials for yourself. I know it’s hard to face a breakup. But I think the risk is worth taking. Perhaps you might be successful in saving her. Otherwise it’s easier to bear now, than to hide your secret and marry her, only to generate greater heartbreak in the future.

Sorry to be so blunt.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Girls may come and go, my friend, but the snow is forever. I was thinking about snowboarding earlier today and how I can't wait for winter. But also how sad I will be that golf is done for the year. But happy that football is on....

You're young, don't be so serious. Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. No man is an island. The lady doth protest to much methinks. Etc., etc.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Thanks to everyone, and everyone was right i moved it, she is become old, and etc. So my love you could say has cooled off, and it's true SNOW is forever and if she does not want to respect my decision, then how could she love me? I sent her my blog link, well i posted it on my facebook and she read it and it went downhill from their, but i don't my blog is "evil". Well the hate email i got from JW is for another post, but she is the disappointed, i understand and i don't. I was excepting it, but somehow when it came you start to realize how brainwashed they are. They say they opened minded, but really they are not, i'm so disappointed, but yet happy, if she does not want me then i don't want her it's a chatper over done, and finished.

If anyone has time check out my blog-

http://sochiolympicgames.blogspot.com/

:) Cheers everone and good day!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Hiya buddy . . . checked out your site and posted

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

sizemik

thnks, i posted back on your comment, i would love to snowboard right now...

how's the snow?

I really want snow right now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit