WOW!

by Found Sheep 25 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Also another thing to remember is the jury isn't privy to all the information that we have from watching tv and reading about the story. So they had to judge based on evidence presented.

A very good point. That's another thing it had in common with the OJ trial. Jury pools in such high profile cases have to be drawn from people who are less "informed" about the case. IOW, people who have heard or read little, if anything, about it.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Good points you guys. When it comes to legal matters there is a difference between not guilty and innocent. The prosecution should have waited until they had a tighter case imo.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Her life is over, but I bet fat Oprah will ask her on to her show, opportunity knocks

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't know sounds more like a "sringer" show to me?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    fat Oprah

Wow, issues.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I know I'm about sick of hearing about it. For the life of me I just don't understand how people get so emotionally invested into these stories. That Holloway chick, or the most recent blonde girl missing, and now this. A girl told me today that she overheard that a neighborhood by her is going to leave their houselights on all night long for Caylee. When I hear things like that it resonates to a side of me that almost wishes that this so called system of things would come to an end. This whole foul culture that permeates this country sickens me. Some days I think the planet would be better off without people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit