WOW!

by Found Sheep 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I haven't been into the case much. I don't like it when the media gets wind of cases and it goes crazy. Kids are killed every day. As sad as it is often by the hands of those that should care for them. If Casey is not guilty then I'm happy for her.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

The girl who sits next to me, who's about 300 Lbs and qualifies for FMLA and abuses every bit of it calling off periodically throughout the month just said, "She better watch her back, cuz somebody's gonna kill her. She needs to die." She has no idea how bad I want to kill her for abusing FMLA and getting away with it. So I asked her, what makes her crime any more heinous than someone who killed an adult? She replied, "Because its a baby. How could you suffocate a baby?" I replied the same way you suffocate an adult all the while I'm fantasizing about suffocating her for calling off so much and causing me to fall behind on my work. By the way the picture of her smiling on MSNBC is not a good look for someone that many people feel just got away with murder.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

In fairness, I was equally indifferent to both verdicts.

Same here.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

An adult can defend itself....

A child????

• cult classic
    cult classic

I didn't think the prosecution proved their case. I'm not surprised. I agree FS if she didn't do it I'm glad she's off. But I believe she knows enough to be guilty of something. What parent would wait 30 days to tell someone their child is missing? Hell, I'd report my dog missing after 30 minutes.

LOL George, you are so funny.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    What parent would wait 30 days to tell someone their child is missing? Hell, I'd report my dog missing after 30 minutes.

Exactly.... I might be drinking out of sorrow at my house....

Not entering a Hot Bod contest and getting a Tattoo of Bella Vita ( the Good Life)

• cult classic
    cult classic

I'm telling you. sheesh. something's seriously wrong with her.

• Norcal_Sun
    Norcal_Sun

I didn't think the prosecution proved their case. I'm not surprised. I agree FS if she didn't do it I'm glad she's off. But I believe she knows enough to be guilty of something. What parent would wait 30 days to tell someone their child is missing? Hell, I'd report my dog missing after 30 minutes.

I agree with you there. The whole story is full of holes and I can understand why the jury doesn't want Casey's life on their heads. Also with the weak forensic evidence to consider and unreliable testimony.

The reason I care about this case is because even though the media frenzy around high profile cases is just disgusting, I like to watch because I want to see how our justice system continues to function. Are people getting justice? I think in many cases it just goes to show that we are all just humans and unless there are eyewitnesses to a crime, sometimes you just can't prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. Casey Anthony may not be serving much prison time, but I think she is going to have this hanging over her for the rest of her life. Which could be in itself a sentence.

Also another thing to remember is the jury isn't privy to all the information that we have from watching tv and reading about the story. So they had to judge based on evidence presented.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

What gets under my skin is this explosion of outrage in facebook comments. People like to yell guilty yet they were not there for the trial, but only have read what the media has put out.

If a jury that heard 33 days of testimony were not sure she was guilty, what makes people think they are more sure than them?

Crazy.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

At least she will be able to spend the rest of her life looking for Zanny The Nanny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit