Anyone here from Oakville and/or Ancaster, Ontario?

by Ontario_guy 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ontario_guy
    Ontario_guy

First time poster here and I was just wondering if anyone on here is from Ancaster or Oakville, Ontario?

Just SICK AND TIRED of the double-standard with the so-called Witnesses from these areas. Unless you drive a Benz, BMW or Audi you are nothing. Its a disgrace! And yet, there are not supposed to be class distinctions...??!! Give me a break!

Would love to name names if I could - not sure if allowed on here.

• Scully
    Scully

It's not recommended to name names of R&F JWs, and moderators will generally edit out names posted when it's noticed. On the other hand COs and DOs, because of their WTS rep status, if the individual poster chooses to identify them by name, we'll generally leave it as is.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not from Ancaster or Oakville, but I do live in Ontario.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome !I live in Ontario Fergus. You have other exjw in St Catherine
    [email protected]

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

I thought that was oakville in general but then it depends if you are north or south of the QEW!

B-town here.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Hello, and welcome. I use to go to Lakeshore (?) KH in Mississauga a long time ago.

• Ontario_guy
    Ontario_guy

B-town, as in Burlington?

Yeah, sometimes it depends on north or south of QEW - I was more-so refering to the 9th Line Kingdom Hall, as well as Ancaster.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Yes B-town as in Burlington!

• Ontario_guy
    Ontario_guy

Ahhhhh very cool.

So am I right in this whole "better than you" types from these areas? Is it like that in Burlington too?

• What Now?
    What Now?

I'm not from Oakville or Ancaster, but I'm close enough! (Don't want to give myself away!). But I've definitely heard things like that about the congregations in those areas. I remember that one C.O., during his final talk, basically told a congregation off. He said "you haven't listened to one thing I've told you in 3 years!". I heard it was pretty awkward ...

• Ontario_guy
    Ontario_guy

Good!

Obviously they laughed it off. I think its a joke. One side of their mouth they give parts on being united, etc. and then the other side they look down upon others because of not being, what they term, "status".

Sorry, not all of us own a ceramic tile buisiness or a marketing company (trade shows) - not that I am naming names

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit