I have a confession to make....

by Broken Promises 53 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Don't worry,I do the same BP. And especially if you meet someone on-line you got to find creative ways to find out they are, who they say they are.

Believe me,it's not fun finding the man's name on registered sex offender list,not fun at all. I stilll sleep with a baseball bat and a very large dog by my bed. It wasn't anyone I met on here though,just saying.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Now that is creepy, EI!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

It is creepy, jeez, can you imagine trying to explain yourself like, "Honey, its not as bad as it seems. I figured, well you know, I mean I did adopt it from the animal rescue shelter, and I figured it needed a little bit more attention than what was legal I suppose. Please don't judge me based off of that one episode."

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Nothing quite like posting for a year, then having your believing spouse join the forums.

Mental stretch goes from "WHOOOOooooo, er, crap."

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

No Room For George,I don't know exactly what you are implying. I just got a dog that looks like a guard dog,but is really a big baby,shhh.

• poopsiecakes
  • Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You guys are too funny.

And no, not telling who I have/had the crush on.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Just PM me baby. I won't ever tell it was me.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Just PM me baby. I won't ever tell it was me.

I have your email, muahahahha...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

yeah, i wasn't paying attention or was scotchy and threw my real name out the other night. oops.

(and fine, don't email me :P)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit