I have a confession to make....

by Broken Promises 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

I do that before sending PMs to anyone or if I receive a PM from someone I haven't seen post very much. I usually find a story and can respond better to their comments.

But then I noticed that I never put MY story up when I started and then when I came back from a little hiatus, I thought it was too late to "introduce" myself. Maybe my posts have said enough, who knows.

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

I've checked my posts to see how buried some of our threads have gotten over the weekend!

Thursday was at 10196 and today (Tuesday), okay five days. Now it's at 10207.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Can you define what you mean by "interested in someone"? Just askin'

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Iamallcool is Asilent One????

I know who BP's crush is on

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm sure BP that your intentions are entirely honourable...no problem....

aren't they?

Loz x

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Poor BP... It is NOT Iamallcool, of course ('cuz he's anything BUT cool). I have it on good authority that the ladies here, for the most part, do not like and do not respond to his rather pathetic overtures.

A guy just has to be himself, be here lots, respect the ladies for who/what they are, make a name for himself to that effect and the ladies come-a-flocking. This I do know...

V665V665

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Rocky-Girl never to late to do an intro. I did mine 2 years after I joined....

• charlie brown jr.
  • Found Sheep
  • charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LOL

BP and I are friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit