How about this for an illustration? Aug Awake

by IMHO 42 Replies latest jw friends

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Ooh... Car analogies. Here's one:

Imagine you went to a car dealer and the salesman told you nothing but wonderful things about a certain model and got you interested in buying it. You tell the salesman you want to go home and do some research on the car. The salesman warns you not to research it online, only read reviews of the car written by the car's manufacturer, and - for the love of God - don't listen to any former owners of the car because they're all batshit crazy and demonic. What is the likelihood of that car salesman being honest about his assessment of the car?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Wontleave....gosh!!!! you just ruined the moment...I was puckered and ready...I'm guessing it wasn't sizemiks lips that were puckering though...ha ha ha ha

• sizemik
    sizemik

Oh I'm puckered alright . . . totally puckered . . . I've never been more puckered in all my life . . . I'm all puckered out!

• still thinking
    still thinking

I know....I have that effect on men....some of them just aren't man enough to handle all this.....just take your time....we've got ALL night....

• sizemik
    sizemik

still thinking . . . Is that you making the earth move up there?

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Would you open your door for two strangers smiling crazy and trying to push their religious pamphlets on you?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Sorry sizemik.....I think it was...it might have been that cabbage soup I had for dinner....

• still thinking
    still thinking

illuminator.....yes...I did...why do you think I'm here? It's not just for the dating you know....hee hee hee

• sizemik
    sizemik

Just as I thought . . .

Now . . . let's find another thread to totally destroy . . . I'm feeling quite sizemik myself

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm sure I don't know what you mean....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit