"Friend" me!

by Mad Sweeney 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If we "know" each other here and we're not yet FB friends, please feel free to "friend" me. I think I'm the only Mad Sweeney on there.

If/when you send the friend request, let me know who you are here on JWN, because I don't generally accept requests from people I don't know from online.

Thanks!

• unshackled
    unshackled

You have a PM Sweeney

• mummatron
    mummatron

Alrighty then!...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thanks!

One of you could be a model! I won't specify which one.

• yrkdnme
    yrkdnme

I sent you a friend request on FB. I am looking for some ex-JW friends to "compare notes" with. LOL

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm always happy to accept virtual aposta-friends.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1325719179

• Found Sheep
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Those of you who I "know" and who identified yourself on FB, thanks for friending me!

Those that tried to friend me but I don't "know" you, I'm not going to reject but I'm going to try and get to know you before hitting "confirm." It would help to tell me your JWN username. Some did, but I still wouldn't say I "know" all of you.

Awesome! Love the ex-Dub community!

• yrkdnme
    yrkdnme

My name is Kelly N. I have been df'd for 15 years. I am not shy at all about revealing my name or any other facts about my past. I am from North Carolina. I come from a line of pioneers and I am very knowledgeable about "the truth." I enjoy most of the posts on here, but am dismayed at some that sound about as rambling as some of the written material of the wittnesses. Just get to the point already! Oh, and can someone tell me what a PM is. I'm sure I'll feel silly for asking once someone tells me! Thanks!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

there is an envelope at the left side of your site. If you click on it you will get any personal messages bu beware you will get a "notice" just do it twice and you will be able to see any messages... Private messages

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit