Our planet designed for us?

by cantleave 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
  • TDaze
    TDaze

Darkmatter has some hilarious videoclips (aside from this mindblowing one, obviously).

The best answer to this, however, is (in my personal opinion) Douglas Adams' puddle that wakes up one morning and thinks that the hole he lives in must be made for him since it fits him so perfectly.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Rubbing someone's nose in it aside (I think it's pretty rude),

This is a great time to be alive and its exciting to see all the new discoveries happening week by week.

:)

• unshackled
    unshackled

Incredible...score one more for science. Thanks for posting.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

Some great thought pondering clips!!!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have just found this photo which really puts into context how little of our own galaxy has been explored for planetary systems. This really emphasizes the possibility of millions being found in a "goldilocks zone".

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

“The puddle of water looks about and says "Gee! This hole in the ground fits me perfectly! Obviously, it must have been created to contain me! After all, I fill it 100%; even a small difference would have left some unfilled, or caused some of me to slip out. Someone must have made this hole for me and poured me in!"

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

There is always a possibility that there is life somewhere else, of course.

Not probable but always possible.

There are many possibilitiesout there that equally have no evidence for them either- mulitple universes for example.

It's nice to have hope and faith in things even if there is no evidence for them.

Great leaps and bounds have been made by those with faith and hop in thigs when there was no reason to have said hope and faith.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Not probable but always possible.

I believe we will find some form of life everywhere in the Universe that has the conditions for it to develop over a sufficiently long period of time.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I agree, I don't see how it CAN'T happen eventually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit