fun fun fun flippers fabulous fourth festival

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Nancy needs no nudging.

Syl

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thanks everyone for your comments a well wishes. Hopefully flipper and the rest of the gang gets to see this thread and gets some satisfaction from knowing we were all behind them for their effort. Off to see the fireworks tonight. Thanks for all your support. Totally ADD

• Quandry
    Quandry

Wish I could go camping..ah, the great outdoors...blue sky, hot dogs...have a great time!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Camping?

Camping's FUN!!

Have fun, Flipper and buddies! [P.S. Swat some mosquitos for me, will ya?] Zid

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I am trying to bump this up so flipper and the rest of our friends who went to the apostafest so they can see your well wishes. Totally ADD

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The family and I just got home. I'm tired but satisfied. A good time was had by all, full of fun and cheer. The days were beautiful and warm, the nights were chilly. Thank goodness for the campfires and a warm sleeping bag. Meeting folks from the board in the beautiful setting of Lake Tahoe was the best part. I need a shower. :D

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thanks for the update mrsjones5. Wish we were there. My wife and I love camping. Sleeping bag sounds good only with a air mattress under it. LOL Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit