Where is Farkle?

by God_Delusion 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

I've always liked Farkle. Even when I call him Farkel.

I like him when he's rude. I like him when he's not rude.

He has something to say and his mind is keen.

I've never minded somebody intelligent cussing me out or disagreeing with me.

I wish him a speedy recovery. And if that's not possible, I will dance the Hokey Pokey for him.

(That's what I do instead of praying. It is just as effective.)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Lets hope for complete recovery from his apparent illness.

Sure he's a bit stark and abrupt in his comments toward people but dam it he 's right most the time.

Get Well Farkel you old rascal

• journey-on
    journey-on

His contribution to this board is, imo, a portion of his legacy. Perhaps he is satisfied with it and desires rest and reflection. Thank you, Farkel. You will never know how many eyes you opened and brain cells you ignited.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Farkel is one of the strangest characters on this board. He is at once witty, sidesplittingly outrageous, then your worst enemy.

And it seems the same people comment on the inevitable "where's Farkel" threads like a lost little puppy.

So he's gone again eh? Hmmm. he'll be back. :D

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings and peace to you all! I spoke with the Farkle-y One just a week ago and he is actually doing okay, healthwise. He is just on vacation, out of state visiting his kids and grandkids... and having blast. He said his COPD is almost non-existent where he is (he sounded GREAT!) and I suggested he look into relocating (which he said he hadn't thought of until I brought it up). You should see him back online when he returns home (possibly this week or next... unless he's REALLY enjoying himself and decides to extend his visit).

Just an FYI, for those who asked/were curious. I am sure he will also appreciate the greetings and kind comments of those who were concerned greetings!

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm sorry that our Farkle has COPD. :( It must be frustrating.

• Robdar
    Robdar

SA, thank you for the update. When I saw the comments I became concerned because of Fark's health problems. It relieves me to know he is okay and on vacation. If you communicate with him before I do, please send him my love. Oh, and my father's well wishes too. Farkel's posts played a prominent part in my dad leaving the org. I will always love and admire Farkel for that.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings to you, dear Robdar, and the greatest of love and peace to ou! I will most certainly tell him! I am VERY glad to know that he helped your father get out of the Borg. He has helped a lot of people do so as many of us have. Some can take him; some cannot. I personally have great love for him... as once we got to know each other personally he has proven himself to be a loyal friend and brother. I would MUCH rather have that from him... or anyone... than flowery words meant to flatter rather than speak the truth. Do realize that perhaps he could season his words with a little more salt, from time to time, but I just chalk his failure to do so to seared tastebuds on his part due to having drank so much WTBTS "poison" for so long. Some come through with all or most of their spiritual "senses" intact. Most do not, however. For those who claim to be christian this should be evident and it's upon us to not hurry ourselves to be offended... but perhaps to pray for and even use OUR gifts to "heal" others. You know, if we truly have the love we say/are supposed to. But dear Farkle could probably work on his communication skilss - LOLOLOL! Again, peace to you, dear one, and may JAH bless! YOUR servant and a slave of Christ, SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sorry... texting from cellphone so no paragraphs...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

But dear Farkle could probably work on his communication skilss

Understatement of the year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit