JW Debating about homosexuality, on facebook. Worth the full read.

by Sharpie 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sharpie
  • Joliette
    Joliette

Wow, what a debate.

The J-dub really held his or her ground. But he or she really contridicted theirselves by saying that the mosaic law doesnt count anymore.

Whats this thing with the mosaic law and homosexuality?

• pedal power
    pedal power

That was an awsome read, glad you posted it, I easpecially liked the twist at the end !!!!!!!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

LOVED the Star Wars analogy! CLASSIC!

• Medina
    Medina

I cant see it???

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Yes... i totaly agree! Brilliant... this has realy made me feel better as a gay man! :D

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The ignorance and inability to reason on the side of the JW kind of made me sad. I mean, that is REALLY pathetic. I'm sad for him and for the victims of his ignorant bigotry. I hate friggin cults!

• Quendi
    Quendi

First, I can't see the link to the site. Second, even if I could, there's no way I am accessing anyone's Facebook page. I want absolutely nothing to do with that particular social network. No, I'm not influenced by what Jehovah's Witnesses think about social networks either. It's simply that I don't want to join Facebook in any shape, form, or fashion. In this case, I suppose that means I will miss out on an interesting discussion, and that's too bad.

Quendi

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

UGH, that was so frustrating. I kept forgetting I wasn't on FB and I kept snapping my hands to the keys to respond. LOL

Funny that he got busted for googling. I thought maybe he was pasting from the cd rom.

NC

• shamus100
    shamus100

So if I was black should I visit the KKK website and get all worked up?

Negativity breeds negativity. Fill your life with positive things and positive things will happen. Leaving negativity behind is one of the crux moments for an ex-jw and many fail to do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit